Board of Directors
OCS is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors selected from the Orangeville Christian School Society membership. OCS is a non-profit organization with charitable status.
The Board of Directors meet regularly…
- To determine if school policies are in harmony with the principles and purposes of the Society;
- To support and encourage the principal and teaching staff as they carry out the educational program and policies of the school;
- To devise ways and means of obtaining the necessary funds for operating the school and determine how these funds will be distributed;
- To harmonize the curriculum of the school as much as possible with the regulations set forth by the Ontario Ministry of Education, provided such regulations do not conflict with the principles and purposes of the Society;
- To promote the cause of Christian education by means of public meetings, distribution of literature, and to promote this cause in general through the Association of Christian Schools International and Christian Schools International;
- To appoint committees annually as provided in the By-laws and other committees as the Board may deem necessary.
The Board Secretary can be reached by emailing email@example.com.
Chair / Treasurer
Download our brand new eBook today!
"3 Reasons Why Orangeville Christian School Is The Right Choice" will detail why choosing an Independent Christian School is a great alternative.
Voted #1 in Dufferin County
9 Years in a row and counting.
The community of Dufferin County has voted the Orangeville Christian School the #1 School for the 9th consecutive year. We cannot thank the community enough for their continued support of OCS.
Book a tour or download our new eBook and see why choosing a private school is a great alternative.