Orangeville Christian School is a private, independent Christian School serving Shelburne, Caledon, Grand Valley and Orangeville as well as rural Dufferin County.
It is a vibrant place where children are educated with Christian values and faith in a private school environment.
Since its inception in 1979, there have been many changes. The one factor that remains the same is that the school has caring and fully certified teachers that have a passion for learning and for weaving their personal faith into the way they teach and the way they reach each individual child.
We are more than a school, we’re a community.
Parents partner with teachers and others to foster a love of learning,
a love of God and creation, and a love for others that will prepare
children to go out into the world and continue their lifelong
For the past number of years we have been situated on the outskirts
of Orangeville on a spacious and pristine piece of land.
Our building is home to a small group of students who participate
in an excellent liberal arts curriculum infused with new
technology – the computer to student ratio in most classes is 2:1.
French is taught beginning in Junior Kindergarten and students
start taking instrumental music in grade 3.
We also boast a full size gym where both Physical Education
and extracurricular sports are enjoyed.
If OCS could be summarized into one phrase it would be “we care”.
Your child will be loved here and their gifts will be allowed to
blossom in an environment where every child is regarded as
a unique, image-bearing child of God.
Some program highlights:
- Fully certified, caring and passionate teachers
- French beginning in Junior Kindergarten
- Full band program beginning in grade 5
- Extracurricular sports and academic opportunities
- 2 Full-time and 1 Part-time Educational Assistants
- Enrichment and Resource Programming
- World class Christian curriculum
- Busing within geographical limits at no additional charge
- The most affordable tuition fees of all private schools in the area