Orangeville Chrisitan School is honoured to be a member of the Christian School Foundation.
The Christian School Foundation, established in 2014 offers the most effective and transparent way for donors to ensure their gifts and their legacy have a lasting impact. The Christian School Foundation pulls together experts in financial planning, tax law and estate planning to offer a range of inspiration, information and services to donors and their advisors so that gifts to the Christian school movement are received and managed in a stewardly and God-honouring way.
By donating to our school through the Christian School Foundation not only will you be contributing to the Orangeville Chrisitan School but you will also be supporting the Chrisitan School Foundation.
Some information about the Orangeville Christian School Foundation:
- Our Foundation gives our supporters many ways they can bless our school. It is not only about locking away your gift for use far down the road.
- Many people want to include a gift to our school when they are selling some property or their business. Giving to the Orangeville School Foundation can help re-direct some of the taxes owing so that rather than giving a larger sum to the government, some of it goes to our school instead. Our Foundation can help arrange that.
- Our Foundation employs a Certified Financial Planner with over 15 years of experience in gift planning. He has helped many people achieve their charitable-giving goals in a way they can feel good about.
- You can support different initiatives at Orangeville Christian School through a larger arranged gift via our Foundation. This can be an Arts & Music Fund, a Tuition Assistance Fund, a Technology Fund, or through numerous other options
- We also accept gifts of Appreciated Securities and other gifts subject to capital gains. You can learn more about this by linking here
For any questions and assistance please contact the school at 519-941-3381 or email us at: email@example.com