The Orangeville Christian School (OCS) Graduate Profile is a description of the knowledge, skills, attributes and attitudes, that our school community strives to instill in our students during their years at the school.
In addition to the successful completion of the academic program at OCS, we strive to assist and train our students to be:
Students who have an understanding of and strive to:
- promote a healthy and safe environment by using resources wisely
- participate in the life of the community to the benefit and welfare of others
- work for justice in building God’s kingdom
- celebrate the gifts of others
- demonstrate knowledge of personal strengths
- demonstrate personal management skills such as self-control, flexibility and working independently without supervision
Students who demonstrate cooperative skills and work toward common goals and:
- participate in group activities to meet the group goal
- demonstrate consideration for individual differences
- demonstrate organizational skills
- exhibit responsibility
DISCERNING PROBLEM SOLVERS
- carefully identify and analyze problems
- demonstrate creative thinking in the problem-solving process
- pray, memorize scripture, and examine solutions in light of God’s word
Students who are able to use and evaluate information by:
- listening to others and responding appropriately
- demonstrating the ability to follow and give instructions
- demonstrating skill in listening, writing and speaking
Students who begin to:
- identify, access, integrate and use available resources and information, reason, make decisions and solve problems in a variety of contexts
- Encounter a personal God and discern God’s working and direction in their lives
Download our brand new eBook today!
"3 Reasons Why Orangeville Christian School Is The Right Choice" will detail why choosing an Independent Christian School is a great alternative.
Voted #1 in Dufferin County
8 Years in a row and counting.
The community of Dufferin County has voted the Orangeville Christian School the #1 School for the 8th consecutive year. We cannot thank the community enough for their continued support of OCS.
Book a tour or download our new eBook and see why choosing a private school is a great alternative.