Every Parent Dreams!
Every parent’s dream is that their child will have a positive educational experience. Decisions about the schooling of our children are among the most important choices we will ever make.
Choosing a good school is important because it will make a lifelong impression.
Welcome to Orangeville Christian School
OCS offers a vibrant atmosphere in which children are educated with Christian values and beliefs in a private school setting.
What do you find in a Good School?
Parents as Partners…educating children together.
- School governed through parent board and committees.
- Regular school-home communication.
- Many volunteer opportunities.
Christian Teachers…striving to model the love of Christ.
- Committed to discipleship.
- Displaying love and care for students.
- Qualified professionals.
Solid Academics…preparing students for lifelong learning.
- Clear standards, frequent reporting.
- Structured program.
- Computer literacy and competence.
The Bible…directing us to love the Lord and our fellow human beings, and to be caretakers of Creation.
- Scriptural wisdom guides all life.
- Bible perspective is the foundation of all learning.
- Christian influence and responsibility in culture.
Family Values…preserving the community’s story.
- Teaching love and concern for others.
- Requiring personal responsibility.
- Encouraging positive self-identity.
Character Building…for lives of responsible action.
- Citizenship and community service.
- Mutual respect, tolerance.
- Developing God-given talents.
What Our Community is Saying!
Kelly K. Demetriou
A Virtual Tour
A Virtual Tour
OCS is excited to offer our new Virtual Tour experience to prospective families.
Explore OCS virtually and see if you can picture your son or daughter in one of our bright and engaging classrooms.